Monday, February 20, 2006

Sleeping with the enemy


Slick Willie is off traveling the world speaking for you and I about these dreadfully offensive cartoons. While in Pakistan on Friday he said that you and I (Americans) condemn the cartoons and he is calling for the EU to convict the publishers of the caricatures. CONVICT?? My god! Criminal charges for a cartoon? Have we all lost our minds? A Pakistani publication reported:

"He said the people’s religious convictions should be respected AT ALL COSTS and the media should be disallowed to play with the religious sentiments of other faiths. He said the media could criticise any issue including governments and people, but nobody had the right to play with the sentiments of other faiths." "Clinton said people in the US had also condemned the publication and were deeply concerned over it. He said they respected Islam, as it was the fastest growing religion in the
US."

Just who the hell is he speaking for? Not me, I'll tell you that. I don't respect that evil religion or those who practice it one bit...if that offends someone, I really don't give a damn. But here's my main problem....AT ALL COSTS?? Excuse me? That means that no matter what the costs I should act like a Muslim even though I'm a free American who is definitly not Muslim. I must adhere to their religious convictions so as not to offend their sensitivities....at the cost of my constitutional right to free speech!
There is no appeasing Muslims. They view it as weakness, and weakness only strengthens their resolve. They will take the ground you give up and fight you harder for more. We must not budge on this, but Clinton and Carter and all the other wackos continue to give these sick monsters what they want. They are truly insane.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -Albert Einstein