Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A seven year old racist...wow.

Black separatism has infiltrated our public schools. According to an article by Michelle Malkin, to celebrate Black History Month, cute little seven year old, Autum Ashante performed the latest poetry hit off of her "spoken word album" for students in various public schools in Peekskill, NY. The poem, titled "White Nationalism Put U In Bondage" is as follows:

White nationalism is what put you in bondage Pirate and vampires like Columbus, Morgan, and Darwin Drank the blood of the sheep, trampled all over them with Steel, tricks and deceit. Nothing has changed take a look in our streets The mis-education of she and Hegro -- leaves you on your knee2grow Black lands taken from your hands, by vampires with no remorse They took the gold, the wisdom and all of the storytellersThey took the black women, with the black man weak Made to killed the lazy, they went So far as to kill the unborn baby Yeah White nationalism is what put you in bondage Pirates and vampires like Columbus, Morgan, and Darwin They drank the blood of the sheep, trampled all over them with Steel laden feet, throw in the tricks alcohol and deceit. Nothing has changed take a look at our streets.
Yeah, right. That was written by a seven year old...sure. BULL. No coincidence, I guess, that her father is Batin Ashante, a Nation of Islam poet/activist. Of course he would never get an invitation to speak to public school kids. But plant that hatred in a seven year old and hold her hand while you whisper in her ear the words she should write to her poem and then call it her own and all of a sudden you have national intrest because she is a child. This kid has performed on HBO, at Caroline's, The Apollo Club, The Cotton Club various Universities and a prestigious Grammy foundation event just to name a few.
Autum's performance also included commanding white students to remain seated as she led black students in a recitation of the "Black Child's Pledge," by Black Panther Shirley Williams, which reads in part: I pledge allegiance to my Black People.I pledge to develop my mind and body to the greatest extent possible. I will learn all that I can in order to give my best to my People in their struggle for liberation.. . . I will discipline myself to direct my energies thoughtfully and constructively rather than wasting them in idle hatred.I will train myself never to hurt or allow others to harm my Black brothers and sisters . . .These principles I pledge to practice daily and to teach them to others in order to unite my People.
Apparently parents and students complained and received a canned appology for the performance, but not from little Ashante nor from her Father/coach. He called district officials "racist crackers" for issuing the apology.
Autum defended her poem by explaining to the Westchester Journal News that white people are "devils and they should be gone. We should be away from them and still be in Africa."
Well said, Autum! Perhaps you, your racist father and all the other separatists who don't want to be here anyway should return to diseased, impoverished, war torn Africa. Be gone!