Saturday, June 03, 2006

Calling all Christians.

Those who deny Christ will be denied by Christ. Now is the time for you to stand up for Him. Defend your faith. Accept the challenge to speak the truth in the face of fallacy. Misty has invited me to a debate. A debate of apologetics. Since it is Christ I want to shine through, not me, I invite all Christians to rally to this cause. This is not about me...It is about him. The current subject is why Mormons and Jehovahs Witnesses are not Christian. It evolved from a debate about God in the public school system. It may evolve further.

I will say this. I like Misty. I blogrolled her for a reason, and it's not because she makes a swell sparring partner. I will not personally attack her and I would ask that no one else do so either. This is a debate about faith.