Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Dear Love Diary, The End"

In the short amount of time I've been gone, I endeavored to "jump back on the horse", so to speak. I went out and searched for the perfect person to shit on me again! All I have to show for it is a lighter wallet. Oh, yeah I got a dumb t-shirt too. Dating is stupid. It's for kids and idiots. God help me learn to be single. I'm convinced he doesn't make great people anymore. They're all in wedded matrimony or in heaven. Everyone left that plays the field is in it to make one person happy... themselves.

So it's me and my yungins. New life and new focus. Close ranks and move the hell on without the stupid idea of falling in love again. I'm gonna buy a singles gig one day though. Some nice little restaurant or cafe for hopeless romantics to go broke in. Maybe one of those "online meeting places". I could charge people a hell of a lot of money to stay single! Dating has turned me into an asshole. I don't like who I've become with the added stress of having the ridiculous trait in common with another person that the only one we both seem to care about is them. Screw that.

Not to worry though. I'll be back soon with new "direction".