Tuesday, January 31, 2006

You Spyin' On Me?



Whachu lookin' at punk?

Seems our North Korean pals got the notion that we might be interested in what the hell they're doing with their nuclear program. Gee, ya think? They negotiate like children though don't they? Throw the suggestion that they PROVE they're not building nuclear weapons and they suspend all diplomacy. I guess we're just supposed to take their word for it.

Kinda like this guy.



Trust me...would I lie to you?

He just wants us to believe him on his word as a gentleman. "Nevermind that man behind the curtain! I am the great and powerful OZ and I say our nuclear program is peaceful. So what if we CAST THE NUCLEAR MATERIAL INTO THE SHAPE OF A WARHEAD. That is so it will fit our missile shaped power plant."

Two countries have fallen so far. I say lets make it four, only without the nation building we've done in Afghanistan and Iraq. Then get face to face with Syria. We are not going to make friends with these people, folks. They hate us. We are the "Great Satan" and they are sworn to destroy us.